We ensure all necessary precautions are in place for a comfortable, relaxing and safe stay. Your safety is our priority, even more so since Covid19 has become a part of our daily lives.
If you have symptoms of the virus or have been tested positive 14 days before your stay, please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
On arrival guests will be greeted at a social distance by a face-masked host. We ask all our guests to kindly arrive/enter the premises wearing their mask/face covering, and to use the anti-bac hand sanitiser provided in the entrance porch.
We do accept cash balances on arrival. Alternatively, electronic balance payment requests can be sent in real time, where possible. For those preferring to pay physically by card, our card payment machine will be disinfected before and after every use, and hand sanitiser will be available.
We ask all our guests to kindly use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the breakfast room and to remain masked until seated.
We will regularly wash our hands (as normal) and will wear a mask when serving breakfast. To enable social distancing during breakfast, only one party at a time will be served in the breakfast room.
- Tables will be cleaned and fully disinfected at the end of breakfast service. All consumables on the tables will be removed and replaced, even if unused.
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware is washed and sterilized at a high temperature in a dishwasher.
Cleaning Procedures for Guest Bedrooms:
Guest bedrooms will be cleaned as per our existing thorough cleaning regime.
- All hard surfaces and items in the room will be wiped with disinfectant.
- Fabrics, such as curtains, cushions and upholstered chairs will be sprayed with an anti-bacterial spray.
- As per our normal cleaning procedures all un-used towels, teacups and glasses will be removed from guest bedrooms and replaced with new.
- Bed linen will be washed at a high temperature.
We will provide quick refresh-servicing of the guest bedrooms; replacing towels, emptying waste bins and replenishing the refreshments tray, wearing gloves (one pair for each room) and facemasks.
Your room key will have been disinfected. Our existing rigorous cleaning regime will be supplemented with additional hygiene procedures – shared areas will be regularly disinfected; such as door handles, railings, light switches etc. Masks should be worn whenever in the shared areas and when unseated in the breakfast room.
We have conducted a Coronavirus | Covid-19 risk assessment